It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Monday, May 3, 2010

No Dining-out for a Month!


So our family is trying a new adventure this month no dining out at all (well with the exception of when we head to Georgia for the family reunion). This could be quite a adventure for us because well there are many times where as much as a hate to say it Taco Bell is my friend, just because it is quick and cheap. We are hoping that this will also help us kick start our weight loss and also help out our budget. So if you have any great quick fast meal ideas that don't have a lot of preparation. These for are for those crazy work days and my lack motivation. Just so everyone knows I do like to cook, my problem is that I'm just so hungry when I get home that I would just rather go out.
Random post I know but if everyone knows about it then maybe we have a little bit more responsibility to stick to it. I will hopefully give updates as we go along.

1 comment:

Rob and Emmalee said...

Here is one for you. take chicken strips and coat on Ranch dressing or Dijon Mustard then bread crumbs. bake at 425 for 15 min flip over (this is a good time to toss in some frozen french fries too) and cook another 15 min. serve with a veggie. hey check out cooleycoop.blogspot.com for some other ideas.