It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Food

If you really want to know why anyone really goes to the family reunion it is the food. Or at least this is why Corey goes.
This is just the Desert Table!
Look at all that Food, and don't worry we had to add another table for even more food, yes Corey was way excited. He reminds me all the time that he can't get the same food here in Utah as he can back home. That is probably a good thing otherwise I would be a lot bigger than I already am.
Filling up the plates.
This is the Dish that Corey absolutely loves. This is his Aunt Rachel's Chicken and Dumplings. They are so good, and there has even been times when we lived in Georgia that Aunt Rachel would call and tell him that he needs to come for dinner. He loves it and apparently so does Derek.
Yes this is Corey's plate that Derek decided to help himself to while Corey was getting his drink. He almost ate all of Corey's dumplings before he got back, needless to say I laughed really hard.

2 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

That looks delicious! No wonder people in the south are so fat. :) (And I know that all too well from living in Florida). But dang... they sure know how to cook!

The Sauls Family said...

Mmmm...chicken and dumplings.