The latest phase for Derek is throwing these massive tantrums. I however just have to ignore it and him otherwise I feel myself getting very angry and I just don't need to do this. These pictures are the aftermath of a tantrum. We had told him it was time to get ready for bed and of course he started throwing his fit and threw himself on the floor. We let him just do his thing, and then next we know he is dead asleep. We were able to change his diaper, clothes, and move him to his bed without him even waking up, yep throwing a tantrum is hard work.
2 comments:
Welcome to the "terrible 2's!" He is a cute little guy. We must have good taste, Porter has that same shirt!
Travis pitched a fit so bad when he was that age, I threw him in the swimming pool just to shock his system and "cool" him off.!!! When Derek reaches the point when he says he will hold his breath until he turns blue, just tell him to go ahead! He will pass out and will automatically start breathing again on his own. It will take him until he is in middle school to learn how that one backfires cause the body helps tired momma out!
Post a Comment