It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

This past Sunday we celebrated my 29th birthday, wow I feel old. That day was quite the long day because Derek had been up the night before sick with the flu. However by the end of the day he was back to his normal self, and I was just really tired. Hence the look on my face.
Derek was so excited about helping me blow out my candle, thank you mom for not putting all 29 on the cake! This is the best cake in the world Lemon cake. I have this every year and if we had put 29 candles on it I think there would be nothing left of it. Thanks Mom for making my favorite and such an awesome meal.
Thank you to everyone who helped make this day special. I

2 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

Happy Birthday!

Nancy Seaman said...

I reminded the g-parents and then got totally caught up with seminary graduation and forgot to send wishes. Wewill have to have a special annoucement at next years reunion.