It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nate and Jen got married!!!

On April 16th my brother Nate and Jen were married! We are so happy for them, it was such a happy day and everything was wonderful. Do to circumstances beyond their control they were unable to be sealed in the Temple like they really wanted to. However, their wedding was beautiful and was such a spiritual experience, to me it was perfect. I stole the pictures of them from their photographer's facebook page, just in case you were thinking that I was this great photographer, I'm not.


Derek had been naughty to Annistyn and had to say sorry you can tell Annistyn was just not wanting him to touch her.


Can you tell it was nap time, he was not wanting anything to do with being held or doing anything like he was told. In fact he got mad right before the ceremony that he threw his pretzels everywhere, including right now the isle, how embarrassing.



The terrible family photo oh well one day we will be skinnier people.


All the little flower girls with their flower balls they were so cute. It made me think for a moment that I wanted a little girl.






Aren't they just so cute I love you guys and we are so happy to have Jen as part of our family!

No comments: