It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Fire Station

Two weeks ago I had to work on a Saturday for a Women's Expo so Corey had Derek for a fun Saturday. They decided to go to a fire Expo that was held in a neighboring city. Corey of course knows all the firefighters as they work and go to school together. They had fun putting Derek in the truck and taking lots of pictures. Derek especially liked the hot dog and orange soda, or at least I think he did because I saw so much of it on his shirt when I got home.





Take your finger out of your nose.





2 comments:

Carol said...

I like the little firefigher shirt Derek just happened to be wearing that day.

Corey and Nikki Preston said...

Yea, the sad thing is that I had nothing to do with that, when I left for work he was still in his jammies, that was all his daddy.