These are the pictures of the robe that he got for Christmas from Grandma Carol, he loves it, and well he just reminds us of Hugh Heffner a little bit when he wears it.
Derek's favorite part about having his Daddy laid off from work, is all the trains that they get to play together. Derek will just go grab his Daddy's hand first thing in the morning, pull him out of bed, and say "Trains awake come play with me." It is so cute, and I love that they are such good friends, I can only hope and pray that this continues through out his childhood and teenage years. Needless to say though you can now see the Island of Sodor that gets rebuilt almost on a daily basis, and most times there is even a branch line included. I know most of you probably won't understand all of this Thomas and Friends talk, but for those of you who do, your probably laughing pretty hard. If you really want to know a secret, Corey actually loves building these but enjoys it just a little bit more when Derek will just let him do it. I don't think you can really see it well from these photos, but we have tunnels built out of legos, we are serious about our trains at the Preston house.
I know he is just a small part of this picture, but you can see how big Derek's smile is.
No comments:
Post a Comment