It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Travis and Lindsea Volle 1/15/2011

What a fun day and weekend this was!  It was so fun to see family from Georgia out here in Utah, that hardly ever happens.  We were so excited to get to spend time with them, and be apart of Travis and Lindsea's special day.  Travis and Lindsea are such a darling couple and they deserve all the happiness life can give them.  We are especially happy for Travis, he finally found the love of his life, and Lindsea you are a brave and wonderful girl for joining this crazy family.  And Yes, I do feel like I have the right to say that especially since five years ago, I did the same thing, and I can truly a test to the fact that they are crazy, but that is why we love them.  Thank you for inviting us to be apart of your temple sealing.  Corey and I felt so privileged to be in that special sealing room with you.  I love to go to temple weddings, because there I always learn and remember just a little bit more.  We had so much fun spending time with everyone and here are just a few of the pictures that we took.  My sister Dani was there photographer, and because of that Corey and I were asked to be the "assistants"  We had so much fun, and I just fell in love more with this couple as I got to know there personalities just a little bit better. 


Travis and Lindsea just exiting the Salt Lake Temple

Best friends and siblings!

Aunt Suzie has always had a special relationship with Derek, they may only see each other once a year, but some how they are always just the best of buddies.  I'm sure the fact that she kept feeding him chocolate cupcakes didn't either.


Travis (a former marine), Corey (a former cop) and Dale (Travis's dad, former cop and I think Marine) they were the security for the wedding!
Travis and Sarah have been so close their whole lives, that it honestly touched me that when Travis danced with his Mom, they invited Sarah to join!
We invited all the family to a lunch at our house, so that the family could spend a little bit of time together before the wedding.  Wedding days are just so crazy that you normally don't get to talk and spend time together like you would like.  We were so happy that Carol and her sister Susan got to spend time even if it was just a little together.  I loved listening to the cousins tell stories about their parents and grandparents.  I hoped they all at least had fun.

No comments: