It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Women of God

I copied this quote off a friend of mine's blog, so forgive me please.

"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined.... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity." -Margaret Nadauld

I have heard this quote several times, and it always gets me thinking.  This time it got me thinking about my New Year's goal to be someone's angel.  Oh, how I hope that I can remember these special traits, because I know that if I can be more like this, then I will have a better chance of being someone's angel.  Thank-you to all of those very special people in my life, who have been mine angel.

No comments: