When Derek woke Christmas Morning, he had honestly had forgotten that it was Christmas until we said something. Just like usual he woke up and came into our room, climbed up on the bed and wanted to snuggle. Corey and I had already been up for a while getting ready for the day, so that when it was time to go up to Grandma and Grandpa Hatch's we would be ready. Derek, was pretty oblivious to what was going on, but that was okay. Corey asked Derek if he knew what today was and he said "I don't know," So Corey then responds with "It's Christmas." Derek got this super excited look on his face said "It's Christmas, wonderful." We told him to go to the front room so that we could open presents, and honestly he was so excited that I'm shocked that he didn't fall down on his face. He was so excited and couldn't wait to open them. I've done a separate post that will have some of the video that we took from that day. Corey and I had a wonderful day, received some fun presents, but honestly it was just fun to be together. We loved watching Derek opens his presents and get so excited.
![]() |
| Gotta love dumping the stocking on his head. |
![]() |
| So excited for some new trains |
Some new flash cards to practice our numbers and letters.



No comments:
Post a Comment