Doesn't he look just so comfortable
Almost every year my Dad buys what we call the "Family Present" This year it was Rock Band for the Wi. We had so much fun with it, and the parents just almost ignored the kids so that we could play. We all really had a blast. I wish I had taken a picture of the dinner but we had an amazing Prim Rib dinner, and just had so much fun playing with everyone. I really enjoyed just spending time with my family, especially since most times, when we are all together it seems like there is so much going on that we really don't get to spend that much time actually together. Christmas however was different, we just hung out and enjoyed each other's company.
| Just in case any one was wondering I'm terrible at the drums. |
| Even Mom got in on the action |
No comments:
Post a Comment