It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh the snow

 So, it hasn't really stopped snowing here for it seems like a couple of days.  Last Friday we got so much wet heavy snow that the snow blower that my Dad brought down to help me out just couldn't cut it, and I was finally saved by my neighbor and his tractor.  Yesterday, (pictures below) we just kept getting more snow, and can I just tell you that I'm getting my weight training in by shoveling by hand.
There is probably a couple of inches on top of my car.
Again, Yesterday!
This morning!

I promise that is my car covered by all that snow!
That tree looks really heavy to me.
Yes, Corey is  in trouble for this one, because I reminded him  last night to take out the trash cans to the road.  Now, every since Corey and I got married this has always been his job.  He cleans the toilets and takes out the trash, and I handle the Kitchen.  He hates doing dishes and I hate the trash and the toilets, so we feel like it is a fair trade.  However, he forgot to do it, so I had to dig them out and take them to the road. and let me tell you this was no easy task.  I'm not sure that I really want to say this but Welcome Winter!

1 comment: