Doesn't he look just so excited to be hear!
It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
A Haircut for Derek
So I realize that it has been forever since I blogged, however, in my defense we have just been busy people. We've had Thanksgiving, work Christmas parties, friends coming to visit, and all of the regular Holiday craziness that comes with this time of the year, so even though we love it we also can seem to get so far behind. So a while ago Derek had a huge break through, I normally absolutely hate taking Derek to get his haircut because he becomes this complete nightmare where he screams at the top of his lungs, won't hold still and sometimes can get a crazy looking haircut. I have always taken to a cute little place called Cookie Cutters, obviously it is a place just for kids where they are specially trained to cut kids with all the challenges that comes with that. Well this time Derek was actually pretty good, he loved watching Dora and even though he obviously wasn't well pleased, he did awesome and this was the best haircut we had ever had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment