It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Christmas Time!


So every year we have the Hatch Family Christmas Party, and there is always quite a bit going on.  The last couple of years it has included a family picture as you can see below. 

Aren't all these cousins just so cute.

The Whole Hatch Family

Mom and Dad are starting to get quite the litter of Grandkids.

The little kids opening up their Christmas Jammies.
Every year we get matching jammies, well aren't we just so cute!  Afterwards we as families create our Gingerbread houses, however, just like the pumpkins it is quite the contest.  I think they turned out pretty cute what do you think?  My parents always make this so much fun, thanks to them.  I can't wait for Christmas Eve, it will be a wonderful day to truly remember our Savior Jesus Christ.

The Prestons

The Hardings - they took first place!

The Hatch's they took 2nd!

Unfortunately I don't have a better picture of the Gambling's but there was still really cute.
All of us with our houses.

No comments: