It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas treats

Just thought I would show all the treats that we had made for friends and co-workers.  Luckily I was able to get them all taken care of in one day, but it was a lot of work.  I love seeing people's faces though when they see their bag of treats, it really is just so much fun.
Chocolate Pretzels, Carmel Apples, Pumpkin Bread, and Cookies!


And this is Derek's Delivery outfit.  He was so excited to take "treats" to his friends and neighbors.  I absolutely loved, how excited he would get just watching someone else get a gift.

2 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

Yum! I will never forget what a good cook you are! Wish I lived close enough to partake! :) Happy New Year to you and your cute family!

Nancy Seaman said...

I'll take some chocolate pretzels. Why do we make these things only at Christmas when they are so yummy?