It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Decorating the Christmas Tree

 So the night before Thanksgiving Corey and I to just go ahead decorate the Christmas Tree, I was afraid that if we didn't hurry and get it done that it would never happen.  Needless to say we started at about 6pm and roughly at about midnight we were finally through.  Corey had to even make a last minute run to Wal-mart at 10pm to get more lights for the tree because "when one goes out they all go out."  Oh well, it is all done and my house feels like Christmas, at least this year I'm not quite a scrooge, and the tree is decorated before the middle of December.   Derek loved watching the lights go up on the tree and you can catch him starring at the tree when it is lit.  I'm so excited to take him to Temple Square this weekend and let him see all the Christmas Lights in Salt Lake City.  He loves see them and tells me "the Christmas lights are so Wonderful," it is so cute and I just can't help but laugh.







1 comment:

Carol said...

Are you sure you don't want a few more lights? Derek looks like he was totally mesmerized by the whole thing.