Tomorrow is Corey and I's 5th Wedding Anniversary. It is really crazy to think of us as being married for 5 years, yet there are so many times when I think it is only 5 years. Five years ago, I was sealed for time and all eternity to my soul mate in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple. We were surrounded by many family and friends who were there to support our decision to dedicate our lives to each other. I feel like Corey has always been part of my life. These past 5 years have been amazing filled with happy, sad, difficult, and some easy experiences. We have been blessed with a son, that just keeps growing up way to fast. I feel every time that I blink I'm missing years of his life. Corey is my very best friend, I tell him everything. We have our days of difficulty where we don't always get along as well as we should, but they don't last long, we just can't stay mad at each other. How grateful I am for a husband who treats me with so much respect and love. I know that he will sacrifice everything if he has to for his family. How lucky am I, I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world.![]() |
| This day was so awesome! The circumstances that created the framework for our relationship might have been a little unconventional but who really cares we were happy, and just loved talking and being together. |
![]() |
| It is amazing how much this family has changed, 4 grand-kids, and everyone is now married! |
![]() |
| It rained and we didn't get to take all the pictures that I wanted, but that was OK because it didn't matter. We were finally married! |
On the day of our wedding I woke up and the power was out, but I didn't panic. Instead I thought about it and realized that there would probably only be about 2 showers worth of hot water, in the water heater so I hurriedly got up and showered so that I would be one of them that got a warm shower. This day was my day, and I enjoyed every moment of it. I love my family and everything they did to make this day perfect. Thank you Mom and Dad for all the hard work that you put into it. But of course most importantly Thank you to Corey for taking me as your bride and staying that way. These days it seems like so many bug out and leave when things get tough, thank you for not running away when it gets hard, or especially on those days when I'm especially difficult to live with. I LOVE YOU!
![]() |
| My Dad surprised me with Sparklers and a Limo, this was my first and only time I've ever been in a Limo. We were so happy to have our families be apart of this day! Yep, he was broke, but he gave me one of the happiest days of my life, THANK YOU! 2 1/2 years later we welcomed this sweet little boy into our lives. And this is what that little baby looks like now, man he has gotten so big! We look a little bit different, we may be a little bit fatter, still just as poor as we have always been, but we are so happy. I wouldn't change anything. Thank you Corey for being my wonderful, amazing, loving husband. |















4 comments:
And may you have many, many more wonderful years and experiences together. You two are my favorite son and daughter in the whole wide world! And Derek is my favorite grandchild in the whole universe.
Enjoyed seeing all the pictures. Loved the one withthe umbrella!
GREAT pictures!! They were really fun to look at. Thanks for sharing.
Derek is adorable and lucky to have the parents that he does.
This was a good day to come to your blog! I never got to see any of your wedding pictures and they are (no surprise) gorgeous! What a fun post. Tell Cory hi!
Post a Comment