Today is my sister Cedar's birthday and I just had to do a post recognizing all the ways that she is such an amazing person. She is and always has been such a wonderful mother sister, and friend. I love her so much and can't thank her enough for all that she has done to help me and my family. She loves my son so unconditionally and that means the world to me. I love you so much and hope that you have such a wonderful day. Happy 25th Birthday!Yes, I'm extremely jealous, she looks this good, right after having a baby!

3 comments:
Haha don't know if the hospital pics were necessary....but thanks Nik! Love you!
YEAH for beautiful ceds! I LOVE YOU.
and seriously with the hospital pics...let's not bring up the fact that she looks like a MODEL after birth.
im not jealous.
Seriously I looked death warmed over afterwards, part of the reason for those pics though was just because these were the only ones I had of her that were recent. ;) Love both of my sisters so much!
Post a Comment