It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Dressing Himself
Does anyone notice anything wrong with this picture? Yes, this is Derek who came in after using the restroom and being so proud of himself because he even got his pants put on all by himself, just like a big boy. I know they are on backwards, but hey I had to take a pictures, not only because of how silly he looked but also because he was so proud of himself. He was really mad at us when when we made him take them off and put them on the right way. He was so insistent that he had done it. Just in case your wondering his hand is behind him because he was desperately trying to zip up his zipper in the back, I guess he figured that if he could get it zipped up that, we couldn't make him take them off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment