So a little while ago we had the Hatch Family Pumpkin Carving Contest. Yes, this is another event that we have started after we all got married, but it is a very competitive contest. Actually everything in my family is competitive but hey we can at least have fun right. Each year, each couple brings a pumpkin and then we have a set time limit to carve our pumpkins, and don't worry it is later voted on. Again, I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures, but I forgot my camera, so we are just using the phone.
Are you noticing the "science fair project dividers" I told you we are a little on the competitive side, don't worry we also use these for the Gingerbread house contest.
I thought our turned out pretty good, but unfortunately we didn't win. Corey forgot to take a picture of the winner but it was really cute. Who knows maybe next year we will be the victors. Man I love my family we really do have so much fun together.





1 comment:
That is amazing! I can't believe it did n't win.
Post a Comment