It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Derek is eating like a horse!
So we have had many people inquire on how Derek is doing and I'm proud and elated to say that Derek seems to be cured. Ever since Derek had his blessing and testing done he has eaten like we always thought he would. So whether it was the testing where he was scared for life by being strapped down or what I believe the true power of a priesthood blessing he has completely started eating. It is almost scary for me now I have to figure out what to feed him every day. He loves his whole milk, he now loves strawberries, grapes, goldfish crackers, bread, turkey lunch meat, eggs, etc. Most of these items we have been trying to get him to eat for months now and he just wasn't interested and most of the time he would just through it up. Not NOW!!!!! We have a doctor's appointment on march 2nd so hopefully we will continue to hear good news. I know without a doubt that the Lord has answer our sincere prayers. I love this little boy so much and it just makes me so happy to see him eat. He has been doing this for a little over a week now and well I'm still in awe and almost afraid that it will go away. The Lord knows our hearts and our sincere desires and well Corey may still not have a job but our son is doing better and that is worth a millions of dollars. Thank you all of you who fasted and prayed for our sweet little boy because we know your prayers were also instrumental in his change. We may be getting close where he might even weigh enough that he will be able to fit in a front facing car seat, that would make for much happier car rides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy Derek is feeling better. HOpe everything else is going great
I am sooo excited that he has had this turnaround. Even more relieved to know that the french toast didn't have adverse effects!
Post a Comment