It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Derek!

Holy cow I can't believe that my little Derek is now 1 year old. I now have a toddler. This really is something that I have a hard time comprehending. It seems like those nine months is took to get him here was so long, this last year might have been the fastest year of my life. Life has changed so much this year. We have moved, Carol and Joe moved to Wyoming, my parents sold my childhood home, Derek was born, my sister got married, and Corey has lost his job and that is just a brief summary. My little Derek is just that little. He has lately been having problems keeping his food down so now tomorrow we are going to Primary Children's Hospital to have some testing done to see if we can figure out exactly what is going on. I'm very nervous about this and yet I'm OK. Thank heavens for a husband who is worth to give me a priesthood blessing that can give sweat comfort and peace in a very difficult time. Anyways I really don't have pictures yet because we aren't doing his birthday party for him until Friday night when grandma Carol and Grandpa Joe can come. So I will post those later. Love you all and thank-you for all the love and support.

1 comment:

Rowley's said...

I hope everything thing works out okay. Doesn't it seem like challenging things come on all at once. What a test you are going through! You are a strong girl and your sweet little family is so lucky to have you! Good Luck and I hope you have a fun party tonight!