It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Morning 2011

Some new wooden cars.
This year Derek had a pretty good Christmas He had a lot of fun and so did we, Derek loved that Santa brought back some trains that his Mom and taken and thrown away because he was naughty.  I guess Rooster the Elf from Elf on the Shelf told Santa that he had been really good the last couple of weeks before Christmas.  I absolutely loved watching Derek opening his presents it really just made me happy.  He was so excited about everything he got.  Of course his favorite gift was from PaPa Joe who got him a new bike, if you didn't watch the video on the previous post you should because it was pretty funny.

A story with his favorite Characters

He was just stunned that his trains and tracks were back.
His new Rescue truck, I think Daddy was a little Jealous!
The Loot from Santa
After we opened presents we got ready for Church.  I really liked having Church on Christmas it felt a little more Christ Centered.  We had a beautiful program and then came home where I made a full Christmas feast including; Ham, Cheesy Potatoes, Rolls, Salad, Green Beans, and Chocolate Pie. Carol and Joe were in town for Christmas so that night we snuck away while they were napping and went to go see the Hatch Grandparents.  Later that night we drove around town looking at all the Christmas Lights and all in all had a pretty low key but very fun day.  Corey spoiled me pretty good and I thought I spoiled him pretty good as well.  I love Christmas and I love buying presents for my two favorite boys ever.  I love to see the smile on their face when they either get a real surprise or got something that they really wanted.  I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas as well.

No comments: