It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Model Train Show

We went to the model train show at thanksgiving point today. Despite the downpours at times,  we went inside and had a wonderful time. Wow, that's awesome, and mostly dad I want that we're heard the whole time. We had lots of fun just walkin around looking at all the different displays and their different sizes. Some times I think Derek was just in awe. I was too when we got to the GIANT Lego town. It was amazing.
 


 Then of course he found every Thomas there was. 

 We did spot a miniature family camping on a miniature mountain. The attention to detail was astonishing.

 
Then mommy made the suggestion of ice cream. Daddy had the Sunday with brownies. Derek had blue bubble gum. All in all a great day

.

2 comments:

Kris and Sam said...

P.S. I'd like an invite when you go private. Do you have my email?

Corey and Nikki Preston said...

NO Sam I don't!