For Corey's birthday I took him out to dinner in Salt Lake and afterward we went to Temple Square to see the lights. I won't lie tonight was really fun! We had so much fun just being together as a family. Derek and I met up with Corey after work and Derek thought he was pretty cool to be able to pick up daddy. Now we have worn Derek out what do you think? I hope Corey had a good birthday since we have been celebrating it for the last 3 days, we opened presents and had cake at my parents house, Sunday I made him dinner and then tonight. But so I'm so lucky to have him as my husband! But Corey you better enjoy your last year in your twenties cuz next year your thirty! Sorry the pictures were taken with a phone so they are a little grainy.









2 comments:
Ah! You guys are too cute!
Ya... your little guy looks SPENT!! How darling :)
Post a Comment