It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
A Night Together
So last night might be just one of the best nights in a long time. First of all Derek fell asleep at about 7pm, That is a miracle in and of itself. But he spent the day playing with his best friend and he was plum tuckered out by the time he came home, don't worry he still had to go to Wal-mart with me and make dinner. So that just left Corey and I in a quiet home all by ourselves (well basically). The night was nothing spectacular but we watched a couple of shows that have been sitting on our DVR for a while and snuggled on the couch. As many of you parents know that is something that you learn to cherish, since it can sometimes be few and far between. Derek loves to snuggle with his Mom and Dad, but most importantly he likes to be between Mom and Dad. Corey and I said to each other a couple of times how nice it was to just spend time together, basically doing nothing. With the craziness of our lives lately it was definitely a happy moment to just sit and be together. I love my Corey, he is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I feel so blessed to have him in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment