My Dad, decided to truly spoil his Daughters this year (we were so sad that Jen wasn't able to come). He sent us on a trip to Boise to go and see the musical Wicked. Now for a girl like me who grew up loving musicals, and even participated in several this was a huge treat. The boys took care of the kids, and the girls just drove to Boise to go have a little girl time. We had so much fun even during our drive. We talked and talked and talked just like girls do, but we really had a wonderful time. The musical was amazing, I think everyone else had seen it but me, so I was just absorbing it all in. If you haven't seen it you should, because it was not only just good, it was wonderful, and funny. The pictures for some reason didn't turn out great, but oh well.





The next morning we got up and went to the Boise Temple. It was so fun to all go together. We all had a hard time staying awake though because we had stayed up so late the night before. So thanks again to my parents for the wonderful weekend, it was a much needed break from reality. Luckily the weather was really good.
 |
| My beautiful Mom and I, one day I will look as cute as her. |
|
On the way home we had to make one more stop to Bruges Waffles and Frites. I won't lie initially I was not excited at all, because I was pretty much ready to be done with driving and just get home. Even though I loved being away I did really miss my husband and son. But Cedar had been raving about this place and Mom was determined that since we were already going to be passing through Salt Lake we should stop, and I'm so glad that she did. That was quite possible the best waffle I have ever had in my life. If you ever get the chance I would definitely recommend that you get a chance to go!
 |
| This is what we ate, and man it was so good I could hardly stand it. Fresh Cream, Strawberries, and Waffles, Life was Good! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment