It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Monday, June 6, 2011

This is the Place State Park

So this past week, we had a gift certificate that was about to expire to This Is the Place State Park.  Derek likes this place because it has a train, but all the animals and history is fun too.  Corey and Derek went while I was at work.  So here is the pictures of there trip.
Waiting for the train to go.


Riding the horse.


Derek loved being able to ride "all by himself"


He loved being able to pet all the little lambs  This one stayed asleep the whole time.




Waiting at the Train to come pick them up (Again).



This is what happens when the Conductor has to take a bathroom break.


Afterwards, they came by and saw me at work, and Derek of course had to show me his hat (again) and say that I looked silly in a hat.  I was so happy to see them.

1 comment:

Carol said...

It looks like the guys had a wonderful time together. I loved the pictures.