So this month I turned 30 years old, and I won't lie this was a big one for me. For some reason this birthday has made me feel old. Granted, when I was younger I had this grand picture for my life and well that hasn't happened, but I can't say that my life is bad. I absolutely love my life, I have a wonderful husband who treats me like a queen. I have an amazing little boy, who just lights up room. And I'm happy! Granted the house, the great paying job, and having more children all before I was 30 was part of my plan, that hasn't happened yet though, but it has got to happen soon right? Well anyways, thanks for all those who helped make my birthday wonderful.
2 comments:
Hey lady! Happy birthday a little late! Don't worry... the 30 club is not so bad. :)
I just wish I could afford to give myself a present like you got!
Post a Comment