It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring!

So this weekend so far has been wonderful!  Our roof was fixed, Corey mowed the yard for the first time, flowers were planted, and the weather is perfect.  I love spring and feeling of being outside.  My bosses let me go home early yesterday, I came home and made homemade wheat bread for the first time.  My extent of bread before had only been a bread maker and so this was quite an adventure, and it turned out really good.  I have a wonderful neighbor who gave me her recipe and she walked me through a few things, thanks Jayne, for taking the time to teach me.  Next time I make it I will have to take pictures, now that I know it will turn out okay.  Derek and I had a picnic with the neighbors yesterday night and I absolutely loved it.  We had so much fun just sitting outside, watching the kids play and just visiting.  Oh how I love where I live and the people that we are surrounded by.  Yesterday, I just felt good, by being able to be home and spend some time with my family.  Oh how I have missed them this week, as I have been working double from what I was used too.
I'm so excited for general conference and the uplifting that will happen.  I know that there is always something that will be the answer to the questions that I have, as long as my ears and heart are open. I hope everyone has a good weekend. 

No comments: