Uncle Nate and Aunt Jen gave him a bubble wand, which became the hit of the party afterwards, since it was warm enough they could go outside. They were really smart and gave Annistyn one too, so now there isn't any fighting.
Grandma Carol got him some really cute Monkey rainboots.
Papa Joe, picked out a Lightning McQueen helmet for him, I know this is a fuzzy picture but honestly it is the best I could get. Derek wasn't much for standing still, he was just to excited.
Papa and Grandma Hatch got him some Lightning McQueen Clothes and a darling Red Sox baseball hat that I just absolutely adore, and can't wait to take him to a baseball game, and have him wear it.
Derek is showing off his messsy face with his Dad. We had chocolate cupcakes, and then they played with the nerf gun that Uncle Chris picked out for him. Thank you to everyone who was here, we had so much fun, and were so glad that you were able to participate in Derek's birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment