Just in case anybody ever wants to know I hate these things, but I will do it for Carol!!! LOL
Thanks alot Carol!!! The rules are: list (3) joys; (3) fears; (3) goals; (3) current obsessions/collections; (3) random surprising facts about yourself. Then you tag five more unsuspecting people at the end of your blog by leaving their names at the end.
3 Joys: Derek, Corey and the rest of my family
3 fears: Becoming a single mom, snakes, and heights
3 goals: one day get to the point where I can be a stay at home mom, my son grows up with a strong testimony of the gospel, and always let Corey know how much I love him
3 current obsessions/collections: Blogging, making Derek smile, having a clean house(although this doesn't always happen)
3 random surprising facts about yourself: I really don't know the answer to this question
But I won't tag anyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment