It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bath Time Fun




Derek is starting to like bath time, and he is really starting to love getting lotion rubbed on him. Lately as we go to rub lotion on him he just goes pretty limp and just acts like anybody who is getting a massage. I have found this to be helpful on days where he is really cranky. I guess I can't blame him because I would love it too if every time I took a bath I got a massage and rubbed down with lotion so that my skin was completely smooth. As you can tell Derek has found his toes and just like his thumbs he loves to suck on those too, just as often as he can.




1 comment:

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

Oh I love him! He looks adorable!