It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day Pics

As many of you may or may not know my Dad is a huge Redsox fan, so for father's I got the whole family together in their Redsox gear and we went down to Dad's favorite little league park to take pictures, these are a few of them.


I have to say that my child definately has the sweetest smile ever I guess though I might be a little bias.


This is what you call a grandbaby circus, look at the difference in size between Derek's Cousin Annistyn and him. She is only about 3 months older than him.




Some of these pictures even have my sibling's boyfriend/girlfriend in them, we would be okay if both of them became permanent members of our family.





Sorry there isn't much written but well I wanted to get these at least.


No comments: