It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Jake is finally walking

Oh I'm so happy Jake is finally starting to walk and by the end of the month I expect him to be almost running. People ask me why I'm so excited for him to walk, well he is just so heavy that with him walking I have a better chance that I don't have to carry him absolutely everywhere.  And well this big boy and his enormous thighs are just to heavy!  He thinks he's so big now and loves walking. Jake is now 13 months and soon to be 14.  He loves to push the stools and chairs around the kitchen and the noise is honestly enough to make me crazy.  It is equivalent to fingernails on a chalkboard.  Jake is so full of personality and is very loud.  He loves to be around people and currently he waves at anybody who walks or drives past our house.  Jake is super friendly, he is so busy though that many times he won't even slow down enough to give kisses.
I'll post a video later.  

No comments: