| Derek's Shirt to tell his Grandparents the good news. |
It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Baby #2
So baby #2 is on it's way and due on May 27th. We are so excited for this little BOY to come to our home. We still haven't settled on a name yet but we still have some time. This pregnancy I have definitely been sicker than I was with Derek, but it is all worth it in the end. We are still deciding on names and knowing it us it may be a while before we have an official name. Derek is super excited though and kisses my belly and tell the baby Hi and especially tells him goodnight. He is always talking about the things he will share and teach the baby. I'm just happy that he is excited, although I think he will be in for rude awakening once he gets here, his whole life is going to change but he will be a great big brother. Unfortunately for me this baby is already measuring big, which means I'm probably going to be just as big with this one as I was with Derek which was the size of a house. So much fun for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment