It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Organizing and Reminiscing

So yesterday Corey and I had an organization day.  We started  cleaning out the guest closet, when we first moved into this house we just stuffed a lot of stuff in it shut the doors and haven't really even opened that closet since.  So yesterday Corey decided to conquer it, and well it just spiraled from there.  We got that closet all done, then we took on Derek's closet, which was probably the hardest because, well I'm not the best at packing his clothes away when he has outgrown them.  Most of the time it seems like they just get thrown into a box.  Needless to say when I took that challenge on I was a little scared, but hey we conquered it.  I was surrounded by mounds of Derek's clothes (it is amazing how much he had) but hey we went from 7 boxes down to 4 just by organizing by size and folding them all.  It is amazing what happens when you take care of things the way they are supposed to.  My closets look like we have been robbed, and that is exactly what I wanted.  Although I have to confess I was so reminiscing quite a bit while I was folding all of this little newborn clothes.  So here is a few pictures to remind myself at how little my little boy used to be.



and now he looks like this crazy.

Hope ya'll have a great Sunday!

No comments: