It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day!


This is what I got for Valentine's Day and yes it is exactly what I wanted. I've been wanting an elliptical for a long time and I finally got it. Corey looked forever and well we finally found it. We found it online it was a brand new unit but the incline didn't work, and the repair people couldn't fix it. So the company gave the original owner a brand new unit. Needless to say they had this one to sell. It worked just fine except the incline, (don't worry the resistance still works just fine and well I'm just that out of shape that it didn't matter). Needless to say we got a really really good deal and I'm able to work out at home whenever I want to. Derek thought it was pretty cool but now that he has Thomas the train I don't even have to try to keep him occupied. I Love this thank you so much Corey!

With Carol and Joe in town they let us go out for dinner on Saturday night. Corey and I didn't get a chance to leave until almost 9pm and we went to Chili's, it was great but we decided that we definately are a bunch of old farts that can't stay up late. Oh well!

No comments: