It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Job Hunting

WARNING THIS IS ME RANTING AND RAVING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT THEN DON'T READ IT!!!

I hate job hunting it is probably one of the least favorite things to do. There is always the worry about sending out your resume to the world for who know who is reading it, and then the risk of a scam. Then there is just the feeling of rejection when you don't get the job especially when you felt that the interview went well. Plus there is just the endless time spent on the Internet and stalking your email account praying that you will get a reply to at least one of the applications that you sent in. I realize that this is just a trial that I have to go through but is there a reason why I seem to have to go through this every two years. Oh well I guess that I will just have to sit here and keep trying but I this is my ranting and raving. I hate that I got laid off and others who hadn't been at the business no more than a month kept their jobs. Really Really did it have to come to politics and nepotism. I was told when I was laid off that I should find a new job very quickly because I only wanted part-time didn't need benefits and well I had a lot of skills, well if that is the case then why can't I find a job! I hate the feeling of not knowing and I hate the feeling of just waiting I just wish that I could just have a routine again. Just in case any of you are wondering I'm not hating my time at home I really love it and I know I will miss it greatly when it comes to a close, but I do miss the sense of stability. So here is my ranting and raving, and honestly I feel just a little bit better!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I am quite fond of blogs that begin "Read at your own risk!" or "If you don't like what I am saying, don't read any further!" Of what use are blogs if we cannot totally be ourselves?? If we are writing just to be politically correct or to please "someone" who might read it, then are they truly "our blogs?"

Good luck with the job hunting..."To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heavens."

Nancy Seaman said...

Good for you!! I too am a firm believer of don't hold back. Carol moved to Wyoming for a job, maybe you are supposed to move to Hawaii or somewhere. Who wants snow anyway?

Sorena said...

I am sorry you are frustrated. I hope something works out soon.

I quite enjoyed your rant! :)