It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Monday, June 22, 2009

hello



Hello all!!

Well this last little while has been quite the whirlwind for our family. We went back to Georgia for the family reunion had a wonderful time seeing everyone there. Derek started walking as soon as we got back, and Corey got a job!!! He started a week ago and he really likes the new company that he is working for. They are pretty small but he is on a job site at BYU which only puts him about 20 minutes from the house and he doesn't have to drive north into Salt Lake. The best news though is that now I can start working on cutting my hours back. Although I must confess Corey made a great housewife. His cleaning skills were pretty good and even though it took a little bit of time he finally got the whole maintaining a house thing down pretty good. The only thing that he really lacked were cooking skills. Corey will still tell you though that if he had it his way he would stay home with Derek everyday and just let me go to work. Although he does say that he feels good going to work and bringing home a paycheck and well I really like it.
Father's day was really a downer for Corey this year unfortunatley I was sick all day long so instead of him getting pampered he was taking care of Derek and I. I felt so bad because he made his own breakfast, he didn't have to make his own dinner because my mom cooked but what a drag. But I guess that is what happens when you are the Dad and Mom is sick right. All it prooved to me though was how lucky I was to have such an awesome husband who even on his day was willing to do anything for us. We also made a quick trip to Wyoming to go and see Grandma Carol and Grandpa Jo. These are just a few pictures but I hope that you find them cute. We had a fun time. Sorry there aren't more pictures but well the internet connection is so slow that I can hardly stand it.



We signed up for a netzero dial-up connection and well I guess you get what you pay for. I remember being on a dial-up connection a long time ago when I was young and honestly i don't remember it being this slow I don't quite know how long that I can stand it we may have to upgrade.



1 comment:

Nancy Seaman said...

Hope the new job is going great! I'll bet Corey is great outside cooking over a fireplace. Kiss Derek for us all.