At least for those of you who live in Georgia we will be there on Thursday!! We are so excited to see so many friends and family and introduce ya'll to Derek. Below are a couple of pictures that my sister Dani took of the kids in the bath I think they turned out great. In case any of you need a good photographer you can check her out at capturedbydaniem.blogspot.com
Corey is hoping that he is getting a job shortly after we get back from Georgia and I won't lie it won't hurt my feelings. I've decided that I'm no longer built to be working full time. Though I'm so glad that I've been able to do this for my family. We truly have been blessed greatly during this period of unemployment. Sorry this post is so small and not much to it but I'm honestly just strapped for time and I want to go spend some time with my family on Mother's Day! Love to everyone!
1 comment:
Can't wait!! So many babies around this year it should be fun.
Post a Comment