So if you read my last post you realized that I was quite frustrated with our new internet. I did change that service and now we have real internet and it is faster now so hopefully we won't have all our pictures that we post fuzzy and hopefully we can at least start being better about keeping in touch. So basically I'm going to just try to post a bunch of pictures.


These pictures are from a pretty good fall, we called him scar face for a little while


These pictures are from a pretty good fall, we called him scar face for a little while
These are some pictures from our latest trip to Wyoming.







3 comments:
Boy's got great taste in Aunts!!! Love you guys.. Give him a hug for me!
That picture of him and Samantha just cracks me up.
Hooray, now we can peek at your lives a bit more often.
Post a Comment