So it has been a while but well Life is just a little crazy and I don't quite know how to keep up. Halloween has come and gone, and Derek was a little bunny. He just might have been the cutest floppy ear bunny that I have ever seen, pictures will have to come at a later time, as honestly we haven't taken any, that will happen on Wednesday when we take pictures of Annistyn and Derek together in there costumes.
We are starting to look for a new apartment. When we moved into this apartment we took it because Ally begged us to get an apartment that was big enough for her to stay with us. Of course now she is getting married and well we no longer can afford it. Great!! my favorite thing to do in the whole wide world MOVE!!! can you sense the sarcasm in my voice. I actually am really sad because I love our ward and this home. but oh well we always can make new friends right.
We are now on visit #2 in 3 weeks from Carol. Corey's Mom and Step-Dad came into town 3 weeks ago and now she is back for her job hunting adventures. Hopefully she will soon find a new job.
Derek keeps getting bigger and bigger, He actually putting on weight and he is crawling. I honestly didn't think it would be just a big deal. but well he is fast and yea, he is a lot more difficult. But it is so much fun and I love seeing his personality grow and develop.
Well that is all for now, hopefully I will have some pictures later for ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment