It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Morning Winter


This is what it looked like this morning. I feel so bad for Corey this morning as he is definatley working outside in the snow and still is struggeling with his back. I just hope that on Dani's Wedding it is not the same. It was so neat last weekend when we got to take her to the temple. It was nice to have the family together and once again have the reminder that families are forever. I'm so excited for Dani to get married. There will be a reception in American Fork and one in Pocatello. I really am so excited to go up to idaho, because I'm determined to go and see the Rexurg Temple. Last time I was living in Rexburg they were just preparing for the groundbreaking and last time I was just visiting it was still under construction. Now I will go and be able to see what it looks like and feel "The Spirit of Ricks" within the walls of the temple.
We are lucky enough to be able to stay with an old roommate of mine in Idaho Falls and I'm so excited to see Taniel and her little baby. You know, life really is just good, and it is because of the little things not the big ones.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I see how it is...I leave on Monday and you get real snow after I leave!!!

For some reason the snow seems to be following a day or two after I've left. I guess Mother Nature doesn't want to shock me too badly.

Arlene Heiner said...

It was great seeing you at the wedding. Your little boys has sure grown up fast. He is a cutie