Happy Valentine's Day! I have the most amazing family and I'm so lucky to have them in my life. This Valentine's Day was the Monster Jam and we gave Derek tickets for his birthday. So we didn't celebrate on the normal day but we still had fun. Corey took the boys for a Valentine's Day ride.
These were the cute Valentines that we made for Derek to take to school that day. He thought it was so cool to have glow sticks instead of candy.
This was the boys Valentine's Day present. It was originally going to be for Easter but well this winter has been so warm. So many days with highs in the 60's that we couldn't put it off anymore. I needed more things for the boys (aka Jake) to do. Jake is so busy and crazy that if I don't have things for him to do my world begins to look more whirlwind.
Even though we weren't able to go out on Valentine's Day, my sweet husband still brought me these cute flowers.
Corey asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day and I jokingly said flowers and a ring. I knew the ring was completely a joke but believe it or not he came through. Unfortunately since I was pregnant with Derek I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring, it was just to small. Now I know that I don't have the biggest ring in the world, but it has never mattered to me, it was mine and my cute husband picked it out all by himself. So this Valentine's Day he was a sneaky sneakerton he snuck around and did a side job where he earned enough money to take my ring into the jeweler and have it sized and the setting fixed (one of my prongs was bent). On the Tuesday after Valentine's Day my cute husband took me to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and had the waitress bring a cute ring box with our meal. I opened it up wondering what he had done, to find my gorgeous ring all shined up and ready for me to wear. I was so excited and had tears in my eyes (shocker I know). Doesn't it look so pretty. I was so excited and so proud of him being so sneaky. He did great! Thank you Corey for this and knowing exactly what I wanted and needed this Valentine's Day. I am really lucky to have this wonderful man in my life and I love him so much.





1 comment:
What a sweet thing for Corey to do! I love it!
Post a Comment