It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Pioneer Day Parade

Because I had to work on Pioneer Day I unfortunately didn't get to go to the Spanish Fork Parade, (Which really is OK, because I'm just not a lover of parades to begin with).  But Corey thought because it was such a nice day, the weather was cloudy but not raining which kept the heat and sun down he would take Derek.  Derek really likes parades, he loves seeing the fire trucks, the floats, the bands, he just likes it all.
Corey was so proud of himself for getting such a great spot, and going getting there hours ahead of time.
Waiting for the parade to start.

When I saw this picture I just had to laugh, it reminds me of the reenactments in the South.

Derek's Favorite part the Fire Engines!

Derek doesn't really like the sirens unless he is the one pushing the "woo woo" button as he calls it.



We live right next to a Dairy, so there are always lots of tractors around.  Of course Derek has become fascinated with them, and he loved that there were so many in the parade.
Animals and a Train on a float.  He thought this was just the coolest.

The General Lee

Derek just thought these Jeeps were so awesome and he kept telling me about them when I got home that night.  Luckily Corey had taken a picture or I would have been so confused.



The Loot


No comments: