 |
| Our Cozy little tent |
 |
| The Kids Playing in the tent |
 |
| Cedar and Chris's cozy home for the night |
 |
| We went Hiking and saw some amazing scenery, and Corey found a couple of fishing holes. |
 |
| A Beautiful Waterfall |
 |
| The Kids just wouldn't hold still to take a good picture |
| | |  |
|
|
We had so much fun on our camping trip, we went up Santaquin Canyon to Tinney Flats and it was really a fun little place. The kids had fun, and it was great to be in a place where we had absolutely no cell service. We were alone. My parents came up Friday night and had dinner with us. Chris cooked some amazing Tin Foil Dinners. I completely forgot my camera, so the only pictures that I could take were from my phone, so I guess it was good that I at least had it. I will admit, it would have been a better trip if I hadn't had been so cold at night, I just needed a little bit better sleep. Oh well, we still had a little family vacation. That morning we cooked a massive breakfast and I don't think that I had ever had hashbrowns and eggs that ever tasted that good. Once again, Chris was the cook and I could tell he was happy just to be cooking outdoors. Camping is really his thing. The kids were so mad when we had to leave, but we had to get home so we could all get ready for Maybel's 1st birthday party.
No comments:
Post a Comment