It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Eventually

Eventually I went get to blogging again, but honestly my life is just a little crazy right now.  The last couple of weeks Corey had a temporary assignment that they told us would probably turn into a full-time position, but well that was a big fat lie. Which really made me bummed out, however, he is getting closer to the top of the out-of-work list.  Corey then had a week of school and I was still working full time during all of this.  We have had a couple of really fun things that we have done, I just haven't had the time to blog about it all.  I'm sorry but I have chosen to not spend my night blogging, and instead spend the limited time with my family.  We are also getting ready to move hopefully the end of this month, so that creates a lot more work.  I'm just so lucky that Corey is so willing and able to help out.  He has been really pretty good about keeping the house clean, as he put it he didn't want me to come home from work and then just have to work some more around the house, and really feel like I never saw my family.  So, the pictures about Derek's first fishing trip, the 24th of July parade, a day in the mountains, and this weekends camping trip will just have to come at a later day and time.  And just as a side note, congrats to my brother Nate and his wife Jen on their new home.  It is so cute, and I'm so excited for them to have a place of their very own.  Congrats, and just in case you were wondering I'm just a little bit jealous, but way excited!

1 comment:

Kris and Sam said...

Ah, moving. You have my deepest sympathy for the pain in the butt that causes! Derek is getting so big. What a cutie!