My Dad shows spoiled all of us this year by buying us tickets to see Stadium of Fire! This is a show that is put on every year and it is the place to see fireworks. We all got babysitters and we had a lot of fun. This year David Archuletta and Brad Paisley were the performing acts and man were they good. I personally am a huge Brad Paisley fan, so I loved every minute of it and so did Corey. My camera was being kind of weird so a lot of these pictures came from different newspaper websites etc.
 |
| The F-16 flyovers are always one of my favorite parts, I always think of my Grandpa Hatch when I see these. |
 |
| Chris, Dad, Dani and Tyson |
 |
| Corey and I |
Just waiting for the show to start!
 |
| Mom, Nate and Jen |
 |
| Man he is a good looking man |
 |
| You could feel the heat from these! |
These fireworks were amazing!
2 comments:
Okay SERIOUSLY.... Brad was looking right at YOU!!! Lucky duck.. He is really nice on the eyes :) but man - you were also SUPER CLOSE!!
You didn't read all the post, a lot of these pictures were taken from the newspaper since none of my pictures turned out. You can see how close we were by the pictures of just the family! But he was super cute, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I had to put good pictures on there cuz I print my blog every year in a book.
Post a Comment