It's not Happy people who are Thankful; It's Thankful people who are Happy.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
The Freedom Festival Parade
Normally I'm not a big parade person, I don't really know why, but my parents were so my guess is that it was just instilled in me. But this year because the weather was really nice and we had friends who saved us a spot we decided to go. Derek really liked it, except for all the people. He gets really nervous when he is around lots of people. He really loved the bands, and the floats. But his favorite was ...
Another Fly-over Perfect!
The Missionaries!
The American Fork Marching Band
... But by far his favorite was Cosmo and the BYU Truck. He loved the giant semi, sorry I didn't get a picture a good picture this picture came from a newspaper because mine was so blurry I couldn't even make it out. Maybe one day I will learn to take better pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment